As you know, the way salespeople spend their time is critical to their success.
Until now, there was no viable way for busy sales professionals to collect hard data on how much time they spend with every customer or on each stage of the sales and support process.
The Reptributor Smart Phone App can solve this problem!
To make it work for busy salespeople, we knew it must function WITHOUT the salesperson having to do anything. With that in mind, we had the Reptributor Smart Phone App designed to capture time spent working with customers AUTOMATICALLY.
With hard data about how time is spent, we can provide powerful insights that directly impact sales growth. Reptributor’s Smart Phone App answers many of our most elusive questions in sales:
· Which activities consume lots of time, yet yield disappointing results?
· Which customers do we spend lots of time on with no real results to show?
· Which activities generate the greatest returns for the least time invested?
· What do the top performers consider a waste of time?
· Which types of accounts take the least time to close and maintain?
· Which types of accounts take a long time to close/maintain but are worth it?
· What do the highest value customers, in dollars per hour, have in common?
· What should we look for in new customers to duplicate these results?
The Reptributor App will be for all smart phone platforms once the Beta test is complete. Setup will be quick and easy. Your team will simply download the Reptributor App from the App Store, and we'll assist with connecting it to your customer contact list and phone provider. Once that's done, your reps only have to keep the app open and go about their day!
We are looking for professional outside sales teams to run the first Beta test, provide feedback, and help make the Reptributor App a game-changing sales technology.
Built specifically for outside sales, Reptributor's App tells you when activity = progress by automatically measuring how much time you invest into every customer and comparing it to sales results.
We’ve worked both sides of the table.